Board 2

Queen of Hearts

New RULES 2-16-2024

 

1. How it works the Queen of Hearts Deck is made up of 54 Cards – 52 cards deck + 2 Jokers.

2. All raffle tickets are $3.00 per ticket. There is no limit on the number of tickets that may be purchased. Tickets can be purchased at Boondocks Restaurant daily (excludes Monday) 11:00 am until 7:50 pm Wednesday day of the drawing. Tickets may be purchased from restaurant service staff.

3. There can only be one name per ticket. Each ticket must include the following: *Each ticket must include the above information, otherwise, the ticket will be invalid, and another ticket will be chosen.

* LEGAL FIRST AND LAST NAME- legibly written (No nicknames, aliases, or abbreviations) * Contact phone number, that includes area code* Card number choice

3. The Drawing will be held at 8:00 pm Wednesday starting February 21st, After the drawing all remaining tickets from that week's drawing will be destroyed. 

 

4. The week's jackpot will be calculated the day preceding the drawing date. Tickets sold after 7:30 will be applied to next week's jackpot.  

The game will continue until the Queen of hearts is drawn, once drawn no other tickets will be drawn.

Payout Structure

°Correctly selecting the Queen of Hearts gets 90% of the jackpot if present for that week's drawing. The remaining 10% of jackpot will carry over to the next pot.

°Correctly selecting the Queen of Hearts gets 50% of the jackpot if the person is not present. The other 50 % will carry over to the next game board.

° If the Queen of Hearts is not selected, the following cards will have pay outs. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN AN INSTANT PAYOUT.

°Queen Non-Hearts 75 · Aces, Kings, Jacks 25 · Jokers 100 · Others 15

Instant payout Maybe adjusted once pot reaches 7500.